Epoxy Grout and Epoxy Mortar
Epoxy Mortar and epoxy grout serve different purposes. Both are a cement-based product, so they harden, and are used for the purposes of masonry and tile work, although they vary with the size of the aggregates that they contain (for example, sand and stone) and the amount of water that is added to the mix.
Mortar is placed in the joints between bricks or blocks, while someone laying tiles will prepare a mortar bed for the tiles to stick to.
Grout, on the other hand, is intended to flow. It has a higher water content than mortar and a mason, using this filler product, will fill the cores of a CMU with grout. Someone laying tiles will use grout to fill the spaces between the tile after the mortar has cured.
There are many variations in both products, so it is very important to choose the right one for the intended purpose. Browse the products below and contact me if you are not sure.
- Ivory 318/30 is an epoxy pourable grout that is used for grouting under machine bases and grouting bolts.
- Ivory 328 is an epoxy tile grout that is water wipeable and very useful for chemical resistant tile joints.
- Flowcem VS functions as a vertical skim epoxy topping. It is a water dispersed epoxy modified cement sealing mortar.
- Ivory Conrep Bondex is a water dispersable, cementitious powder that is used for concrete repair priming.
- Ivory Conrep SF 65 is handy for tank and machine bases, as it is a flowable, non-shrink cementitious epoxy grout.
- Ivory Conrep is a cementitious epoxy mortar and super plaster that has an extremely rapid cure rate of
3OmPa in 24 hours.This product is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose repair mortar and useful for rapid floor or stairway repair.
|Product||Type||Description & use||Data Sheets|
|Ivory 318/30||Epoxy pourable grout||For grouting under machine bases, raiichairs, grouting bolts.|
|Ivory 328||Epoxy tile grout||Water wipeable tile grout for chemical resistant tile joints.|
|Flowcem VS||Vertical skim|
|A water dispersed epoxy modified cement sealing mortar|
|Ivory Conrep |
|Cementitious||A water dispersable cementitious powder used for concrete repair priming. and|
|Cementitious grout||A Flowable non-shrink cementitious grout for tank and machine bases.|
|Cementitious mortar||Rapid cure, 3OmPa in 24 hours. Ready to use multipurpose repair mortar. Rapid floor or stairway repair.|